The It’s Time Texas Founder’s Circle brings together like-minded leaders and philanthropists dedicated to advance the health of all Texans. In doing so, each member’s time, unique expertise, ﬁnancial resources, and inﬂuences are leveraged for maximum impact.
What is the Founder’s Circle?
The Founder’s Circle is a critical group of supporters passionate about empowering Texans to live healthier lives and build healthier communities. Committed members invest $5k/year (min. 5-year commitment) speciﬁcally for ITT’s own critical development such as hiring staff, building capacity, developing new regions, and expanding our communications.
What are the Benefits?
- A path to significance through engagement, giving opportunities, and representation.
- Join other like-minded friends who are driven to succeed in shifting the quality of life for Texas.
- Founder’s Circle Online: A members-only portal for behind the scenes updates and information.
- Communications Collateral: Brochures, annual reports, and more.
- ITT exclusive apparel, recognition in Annual Report, unique annual experience with ITT staff and Board,
and invitations to all special events.
5 INCREDIBLE THINGS YOUR SUPPORT WILL SPARK
» Health Coaching
Offering free, one-on-one support to any Texan ready to make a healthy change
» Trainings & Workshops
Empowering educators, nurses, community health workers, and others working to improve the health of their communities
» Community-Based Initiatives
Increasing access to health services and programs – including free fitness and nutrition education classes – within historically underserved areas of Texas
» Statewide Challenges & Events
Impacting the lives of 1M+ Texans annually through events that encourage healthier choices and community building
» School-based Programs
Teaching healthy eating and exercise habits to roughly 200,000 students, siblings and parents each year